Thursday, August 11, 2011

Im just so tired. I swear its like ive got mono. ANyhow. Im supposed to be down stairs making 156 mushrooms to fill some etsy orders, a wholesale order, and just some to send to a new friend who was expecting them months ago... because i am an admitted procrastinator and if you wanna be my friend you just gotta deal with it. SOrry. I appreciate everyone and all that they do for me, but i am slllow. I mean really slow. I get everything done in my head but rarely in real life... its sad. but oh well. I guess ill get back to work now.

Im keeping a detailed list of what i do during the day and the time i take doing it. perhaps it will help me to change, or perhaps it will just point out my faults a little more clearly. we'll see.



ps. KATE, part of that apology is directed at you. I got your package and adore the chemistry glasses! Ive got them all lined up on the window in my studio! And the tote (which im assuming you made) and earrings were such a welcome surprise! Really brightened my day!

4 comments:

  1. Christina, I have been feeling that same sort of mono tired all week. Is it something in the air? I literally feel like I'm walking through that big field of poppies in the Wizard of Oz...poppies, poppies...sleeeeep.
    Nothing seems to help— rest, vitamins, water, food, caffeine.
    Feel better soon,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi I completely agree! Ill be the scarecrow (cause I like his outfit) and you be Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, no worries. I'll admit I was about to send you an e-mail to see if you'd gotten the package. I always wonder/panic after the packages leave my hands and enter the abyss that is the local post office. I've had more packages than I care to admit go missing from that place. Good to know it made it there safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :/ Id been meaning to write you a thank you email, myself... But im just full of good intentions that never get carried out. Ive been using the bag to carry by books around in :) And ive been reversing it every couple of days to be just the linenish side :)

    ReplyDelete