Saturday, August 6, 2011

When we were kids we constantly employed our imaginations.... Well... I feel nowadays that if i don't have some spare time to devote solely to that purpose, that i will lose my mind. Just outright lose it. It seems that kids now are more and more reluctant to spend any time in their heads. Just an observation.

Ive been watching Phillip(4)and Chelsea (1) for the past few days. Its tuckered me out completely. i spent so much time on the floor. they never cease to move. Until Chelsea falls asleep sprawled out across my lap... which is such a nice feeling. Not wanting to disturb whats precious... I used to feel that when willow was still alive. It was such a rarity for that cat to ever venture into our laps in the first place, that when he fell asleep there neither me or Stephen dared move.

No comments:

Post a Comment